Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vetri-Lysine Plus Soft Chews 4.23oz Immediately


1 of my kitties was just recently diagnosed with feline herpes. (I didn't even know cats could get herpes.) His eyes were a constant goopy, runny mess.
The vet gave me("gave" haha - spent $20.00 for it actually) the gel to try.

I've tried every kind of way and concoction I could think of to get the gel into my cat. No luck. He refused to touch any food that had even just a pea sized drop in it and wiping it on his paws to get him to lick it off just made a mess because the gel isn't very thick and the cat was NOT amused.

So I went searching and found the L-Lysine Plus soft chews here on Amazon.

I just received my order today and wow!! I'm having a hard time keeping the cats (yes all of them!) away from the bag, haha.
Hopefully (I say hopefully because this is just the first day)the problem of how to get L-Lysine in my kitty is solved. :D

(BTW, it's been 20 minutes since he had his "treat" and he's still looking for the bag - he wants more!)

Why 4 stars instead of 5?
The size of the "treat" is a little on the large size for cats.
If you have a kitty with bad teeth or gums, you may need to break it down for him/her.
And like I said this is only the first day so we'll see ;)Get more detail about Vetri-Lysine Plus Soft Chews 4.23oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment