Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DAP Dog Appeasing Pheromone Electric Diffuser (48 mL) Right now


My poor dog Chuck suffers from several noise anxiety issues and other behavioral issues. My vet suggested that I try the D.A.P. (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Collar for Puppies and Small Dogs - 15" first ( I also added the DAP Dog Appeasing Pheromone Electric Diffuser (48 mL)), before moving onto Prozac. There were several issues I needed to address.

1. I have set the the fire alarm off on a few occasions while cooking, so now when ever I cook, Chuck becomes nervous and scared up to the point where he is panting and shaking like a vibrator. He usually exits the house through the dog door.

2. If our power goes off he instantly begins shaking and panting.

3. He has developed an issue with the dog door, it takes multiple tries before he makes it through.

4. He recently started urinating on the carpet, instead of going outside.

5. He has restless sleep at night.

Well as soon as I started using the D.A.P collar, I saw immediate improvement. Chuck has yet to start panting or shaking like he used to when I am cooking. The situation with the dog door has improved. He has yet to urinate on the carpet. He now sleeps the whole night through. On a couple of occasions while sleeping, I have heard him suckling. It has not cure him, but it has taken a lot of the edge off.Get more detail about DAP Dog Appeasing Pheromone Electric Diffuser (48 mL).

No comments:

Post a Comment