Thursday, July 29, 2010

Composure Soft Chews for Medium and Large Dogs 60 Soft Immediately


I had received a sample of this product (different flavor) but before I used it I had given it to a friend whose dog had been injured, had surgery and was "freaking out". Later she told me that it had worked really really well, it calmed her dog without spacing her out and causing her to become befuddled and changing her personality.

I purchased this product to help calm our dog while in the car. It has helped a lot. She does ride more comfortably in the car and now will spend some time looking out the window rather than burying her head under the seat. Also I found that, as my friend had remarked, it does not change her personality and cause any apparent side effects. She still walks on a leash, barks, and in general is herself, just without the frantic behavior.Get more detail about Composure Soft Chews for Medium and Large Dogs 60 Soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment