Sunday, July 25, 2010

PetzLife Oral Care Gel - with Wild Salmon Oil - 4 ounce This instant


I tried this product but as a gel it is very difficult to administer as an oral care for my pet dog. It requires that it be refrigerated which makes the gel version a lot thicker. It may be better to use the oral liquid version which can be easily administered as a spray.

The ads and the description indicate that within a month the plaque on my pets teeth will start to disappear. Although I have had the gel version for about two weeks now is too soon to say in terms of results. The gel, when applied, does not adhere to the teeth and either gets dispelled by my pet or he "licks it up" and swallows which prevents a direct application.

I'm still optimistic that this is a better alternative than traditional veterinary methods of teeth cleaning which require, and at great safety risk, to have the pet anesthetized. There is always a risk that the pet may not survive this method which is why I chose the gel application.

John, NYCGet more detail about PetzLife Oral Care Gel - with Wild Salmon Oil - 4 ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment