Saturday, July 31, 2010

Order Dasuquin for Dogs Small/Med 84 Chew Tab


My dog, a Boykin Spaniel, is prone to hip and knee dysplasia. Several times he has come up with a hind leg literally hanging down and running on three. The vet xrayed him and diagnosed him with a mild grade 2 and said he will probably never need surgery but put him on Dasuquin for his joints. Whether or not the product works I don't know. I give a pill a day which he happily chews and there are no evident side effects. The cost is considerably less than purchasing from the vet and unless my vet directs me differently, I plan to administer the product daily for the duration of my dog's life.Get more detail about Dasuquin for Dogs Small/Med 84 Chew Tab.

1 comment:

  1. Hello all,

    Dasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It is a tasty chewable tablet for dogs that goes beyond standard glucosamine supplements.It is the most complete joint support supplement available. Thanks a lot......

    Dasuquin Dogs

    ReplyDelete