Sunday, July 25, 2010

Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs, 60 Gram Bottle Immediately


This is a terrific product. Just sprinkle a small spoonful on wet dog food, every day until you get the situation under control, and then every other or every 3rd day after a few months. It does seem pricey, but is worth the cost, and I buy the bigger bottle and it lasts for about 5-6 months, so it's really not that expensive. I use it for my apricot Miniature Poodle, who had TERRIBLE tear stains on his face. Now that I've been using this product, they are completely gone and he looks like the beautiful dog that he is! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product. It may seem expensive, but it lasts a long time after you get the situation under control.Get more detail about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs, 60 Gram Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment