Monday, July 19, 2010

Enisl-F Lysine Treats for Cats, 6.35oz Right now


My cat has herpes virus and had fairly bad eye discharge as a result. As these treats just came out around the time she was first diagnosed I never had to try any other way of getting the lysine into her. She loves the treats and has from the start. My other 3 cats who don't need the lysine also like them. Some of the pieces are large, but I just break them in half. If you can get a sample from your vet before buying a bag, that is the way to go as 2 friends have tried the treats for their cats but their cats wouldn't eat them. By the way, I now give my other cats a different treat while Missy gets the lysine as the lysine treats were too expensive to give to all 4.Get more detail about Enisl-F Lysine Treats for Cats, 6.35oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment