Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Order Joint MAX TRIPLE Strength SOFT CHEWS (120 CHEWS)


With the recall of the Synovi soft chews I had to find a new supplement for my 3 yr old dog with hip dysplasia. He had been taking the Synovi chews for 2 years and they worked much better than other pills that I had bought for hip problems at PetSmart. Anyway, I decided to order the Joint Max and for the next 4 months off and on my dog was very sick for 5 days at a time (vomiting, not eating, couldn't even hold water down) even though I always gave it to him with food. I took him to the vet multiple times, with various tests run and nothing was determined as the problem. I finally realized these chews were the only new thing added to his diet. I stopped giving them to him and he hasn't been sick for months. I can't prove that these chews were at fault but I won't be buying them again and threw out the rest of the container. I will be finding a better supplement.Get more detail about Joint MAX TRIPLE Strength SOFT CHEWS (120 CHEWS).

No comments:

Post a Comment