Friday, July 30, 2010

Cosequin DS Double Strength Capsules, 250 Count Review


Ok, I hope people understand how to use this product. It is NOT a magic bullet for pain, what it is, is a wonderful product that keeps joints lubricated. Period. If a dog has bad arthritis, it works synergistically with an anti- inflamatory drug like Rimadyl or Deramaxx. That being said, I give it to my 4 year old agility dog, to keep him flexible and find it to help him. I use the human form of this (Cosamin) and I think it helps me with my arthritis, i.e., I know when i stop taking it I stiffen up. The Nutramax company does a lot of research, and I like the fact that they are making this in a sprinkle cap now, for dogs with allergies. I sprinke it on my dogs food and he gobbles it up. It is worth the extra $$$$.Get more detail about Cosequin DS Double Strength Capsules, 250 Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment