Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DermaPet MalAcetic Otic 16 oz Top Quality


This is the only product I have tried so far on my Lab and I am pleased with the results. My vet - who doesn't sell it herself - agreed that it was a good product to use for general cleaning and in conjunction with a prescribed medication in the case of an ear infection. I tried to use this alone on an actual yeast ear infection for a week and I didn't notice any progress. When I used it in conjunction with Mometamax (Antibiotic, anti-inflammatory), the infection cleared in 3 days and has not returned. The smell is strong and citrusy. It should definitely mask any unpleasant odour although my dog didn't really have a bad odour in his infected ear to begin with.Get more detail about DermaPet MalAcetic Otic 16 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment