Saturday, July 17, 2010

Order Farnam Comfort Zone DAP for Dogs Diffuser, 48ML


I've tried this product without much hope but ended up pleasantly suprised. My dog had a bad case of separation anxiety and used to chew everything she could find when left alone (including a big hole in plastic crate when we tried keeping her there). She changed her behavior immediately after we started using the Comfort Zone diffuser, no more chewing, drooling, barking and whining, simply sleeping through the day and being very happy when I get home. In the beginning I combined it with a Kong stuffed with her favorite snacks and some quiet music, but after a while even this wasn't necessary. I unplug it after the family gets home but nobody can smell it anyway, just the dog. I now recommend it to all my friends with dogs.Get more detail about Farnam Comfort Zone DAP for Dogs Diffuser, 48ML.

No comments:

Post a Comment