Saturday, July 17, 2010

Buying D.A.P. Dog Appeasing Pheromone Spray (60ml)


A friend gave me a sample of this to try with my 3 month old french bulldog puppy. We started last week trying to get her to sleep in a room by herself at night and she would cry and howl and whimper ALL night long for us. This went on for a week until we used this spray, we thought she would get used to being alone and learn to calm herself down eventually, no such luck. We had her sleeping in her crate in our room by the bed for the first month, taking her out avery few hours to pee, she would sleep fine if she could see you & touch your fingers thru the gate but we were getting no sleep. During the days she sticks to me like glue and is only happy sleeping in my lap and definitely has separation anxiety and startles/barks at noises. The first night I sprayed her bedding with this, she cried for 5 minutes then went right to sleep but rushed out of bed and ran to the door frantically to see me in the morning. The next night, no crying at all and when I came in the room, she just lay in her bed happily and turned over for a belly rub!!! She is also calmer and more independent during the day. I have to say it seems to be working wonderfully, I would say her anxiety level has dropped 75% in just 2 days, and we can sleep at night! I'm ordering a full bottle right now!!!!Get more detail about D.A.P. Dog Appeasing Pheromone Spray (60ml).

No comments:

Post a Comment