Thursday, August 12, 2010

Solid Gold S.E.P. (Stop Eating Poop) 3.5oz This instant


As my Norwegian grandmother used to tell me on lonely nights, "A good friend is a good food." When she died, she weighed a whopping 475 pounds!! My k9(sic) companion William Jennings Bryan, whom I named after the famous American Agrarian because I'm a kid whom really luvs the history of this great country (America, I mean, the greatest country of all on this green planet except for middlearth maybe anyway WJB thats William Jennings Byan for short never knew my Norwegian grandmother and for this reason never knew that poop was a bad choice. You could even say that WJB was friends with herself, in a way that most of us just aren't. Tell me about it!! Sometimes the sunset is a strange and filthy shade of pink, and when WJB sat with me on the hillside it just wasn't romantic. I tell you, I felt about as cheap as a dollar-store hamburger.

Sometimes WJB's poo is a strange and filthy shade of...this is really difficult...what I'm trying to get at is when you have an unhealthy dependency on your dog's affection and your dog eats her own turd, things can get complicated. "pas si sample," as they say in the place where the ladies don't wear pants. Well, my dog didn't wear any pants either but she also ate the corn that came out of her corn-hole while pappy sat and smoked his ol' corn cob pipe and read playboy for the articles, he said, and did nothing and it was weird and it was a problem and the awful pink sunset burnt so bright, burned a scarlet brand upon my brain and so i had to do something and so out of solid desperation i tried Solid Gold S.E.P.

Now I'm septical about any kind of cure-all nostrum, but I've never felt closer to another living thing than now. At last, my dog is, in the words of Henry Ward Beecher, "the god of frolic." A must buy!Get more detail about Solid Gold S.E.P. (Stop Eating Poop) 3.5oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment