Saturday, August 28, 2010

Buy Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Paste for cats


This was the only hairball remedy for sale at the local Walmart, so after checking reviews here I decided to give it a try.

Pros: Slight reduction in hairballs (my long-haired cat went from coughing up a hairball about every other day to one every 3-4 days). But even using it daily, I haven't been able to completely get rid of them with this product (I also brush her, bathe her frequently, etc)

Cons: My cat HATES this stuff. If I'm lucky, I can sneak up on her when she's napping and put a glob on her paw (its quite runny), but once she realizes what I've done, she'll jump up and run to hide for the rest of the night - usually flinging some of the gel all over my apartment. And if I'm not lucky, I have to pull her out from under the couch... not quite my idea of fun.

I'm going to keep looking, hopefully they'll like something else better.Get more detail about Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Paste for cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment