Saturday, August 28, 2010

Buying Nupro All Natural Dog Supplement


I was very exicited when I received Nupro in the mail. I read the recommended dosage to give my English Bulldog puppy and followed the instructions. It says 1 scoop per day per her weight. She loved the flavor, had a ton of energy and a brilliant coat to match. Many people were amazed that she had that much energy for a bullie. However after the first day, I noticed messy, messy stools that were a nightmare to clean up. I figured it was her system trying to get acclimated to the product but after several weeks the stools never solidified. I talked to my vet and he recommended I take her off Nupro. So, I do not recommend giving this to your pup (at least an EB pup, since I'm not sure about other breeds) until their digestive systems strengthen. But once she's old enough, I will definitely put her on it again.

EDIT: I switched my pup's food and noticed normal stools again! Introduced Nupro back into her diet and the stools have not changed. It was her food that gave her the messy stools not Nupro, thank goodness!Get more detail about Nupro All Natural Dog Supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment