Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2 Pack Zymox Ear Cleanser (8 oz) Best Quality


Like many other reviews you will read about this product, I also have a dog (english mastiff) that suffered from chronic ear infections since he was a puppy. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars to the vet over the years and trying all kinds of prescription meds never seemed to bring any long term relief.

Started my own independent search and came across this product early last summer. Tried the 1.25 oz without much hope, and IT WORKS! I treated Riley every day for about 12 days. The instructions recommended 14 days, but his ears were clear for the first time I could remember since he was a puppy and I was running low on product. With summer starting again, I saw the old "helicopter head shake" that is a dead giveaway and have started him early this time on a new application. Still have a little of that original 1.25 left, but now am coming back for the larger size.

Riley is a much happier dog, and I am a much happier owner. The best part: It doesn't seem to bother him to apply (once he got over the fear learned from the earlier products.) No chasing a 170lb dog around the house to give him his medicine, yay! He sits quietly and then goes about being a happy dog again.
Get more detail about 2 Pack Zymox Ear Cleanser (8 oz).

No comments:

Post a Comment