Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula for Dogs (90 capsules) Best Quality


My 8 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier has had frequently recurring Mast Cell Tumors. I have been giving Apocaps to my dog now for several months, along with the lifestyle and dietary recommendations I received from the Dr. Dressler's "Dog Cancer Survival Guide". I have noticed significant improvements in his overall health and he has not been diagnosed with a mast cell tumor for almost six months. If he continues to stay free from tumors, I will come back and change this to a five star review. I started using Apocaps a month or so after beginning the lifestyle and dietary changes. Because I did a lot of things near the same time I can't say for sure exactly how much of his improvement is due specifically to Apocaps, but I suspect much of it is. At any rate, I continue to purchase them.Get more detail about Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula for Dogs (90 capsules).

1 comment: