Monday, August 9, 2010

Cosequin Regular Strength Capsules, 180 Count Decide Now


This product may be the very best there is or not; I'm unable to tell as my poor senior pussycat seemed to have an awful problem with side effects; she ended up vomiting and had quite bad diarrhea (not fun for me either). I did read that not all cats will have such a reaction. To be fair, this cat is my "high maintenance/problem child" feline, and there are a few other issues she has which may have contributed to this (She is 9 years old now, has a problem with her anal glands plugging up, she's a tad overweight and she tends to gobble her food quickly and ask for more) Out other cat is about the lowest maintenance moggie you could hope for; never a problem with him. He's as happy and healthy as can be, the friendliest cat you could hope for.

Still, I'm going to try it again. She's fine now and the vet didn't seem too concerned and suggested we try varying the amount we give her, so she doesn't take it all in one hit.

I will report back with any further developments!Get more detail about Cosequin Regular Strength Capsules, 180 Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment