Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cheap Comfort Zone DAP 60ml Spray


I sprayed this in our high anxiety dog's(australian shepard/dobie cross) crate, waited 10 minutes and told him to go in there. I shut the door and he made no peep which was unusual and within 30 seconds was laying on the ground falling asleep! This from a dog that just destroyed our blinds a week ago from severe separation anxiety. I am interested to see how he does with this tomorrow when we actually leave. The reason I gave it four stars is because it says you have to reapply after 2 hours which is just not possible when you are working. We didn't realize this when we purchased it. We are now looking into getting a plug-in and hopefully this helps. He has almost destroyed his metal icrate and escaped from it once!

Also using it on a dog (Min Pin) that we are dog sitting at our house for my in-laws and she is also very calm now.Get more detail about Comfort Zone DAP 60ml Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment