Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Allerpet De-Mite Laundry Additive (33.8 fl oz) Review


Great product. Allergy reactions by family members has decreased dramatically. My son used to wake up and sneeze for 2 to 3 minutes every day and I had breathing problems only when in bed at night (with a new Temperpedic mattress but regular cotton sheets). We have rotated just about all our laundry thru a couple of times now and everyone is doing remarkably better. I definately recommend this stuff.

I have purchased a few times from this vendor and every delivery has been very fast, exactly what I ordered, and price is best, including shipping, than any others I have found. If you need a sound solution for mite alergies and a good source you can't go wrong here.Get more detail about Allerpet De-Mite Laundry Additive (33.8 fl oz).

No comments:

Post a Comment