Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Glyco-Flex 600 mg (300 Tablets) Immediately


I purchased this product under the advice of my veterinarian, tho not for its original purpose, but to increase my male dog's sperm count! The happy ending was that my dog's sperm count did, indeed increase, but the bonus was he, also, stopped limping on his right front paw! Now all my 5 of my dogs receive Glyco-Flex 600mg original formula and I have noticed increased activity from my 12 yr old Shih Tzu, my 3 Dobes, 11, 11, and 7, and my 3 year old Fox Terrier. And because my dogs love the natural product flavor I have no problems giving them their doses. (I have not tried the other Glyco-Flex products, yet, but I intend to soon). So, I have recommended Glyco-Flex to 2 other friends and, now, their dogs seem happier and busier! I am keeping my dogs on Glyco-Flex! Sincerely, Lisa ParkerGet more detail about Glyco-Flex 600 mg (300 Tablets).

No comments:

Post a Comment