Monday, August 9, 2010

Prozyme Pet Formula - 454 gram Jar Right now


When my cat Tabitha recently had cancer surgery, she had lost considerable weight and was not eating well. I remembered using Prozyme very successfully when my vet recommended it for my elderly collie mix, Mandy. I bought some for Tabitha and started mixing it into her canned food. I also sprinkled some on her dry food. She quickly regained the weight she had lost, because Prozyme helps dogs and cats better absorb the nutrients in their food. Now her coat has a healthy shine, her eyes are bright and she has lots of energy. You just sprinkle some on the food and mix in well. It is tasteless, so only you know it's there. It is a wonderful support for an older pet, because as they age, they don't absorb nutrients as well. It's also wonderful for a pet who has a chronic illness, or who is recovering from an injury or surgery. And no one can beat Amazon's price on this product. I highly recommend Prozyme.Get more detail about Prozyme Pet Formula - 454 gram Jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment