Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cheap Sentry HC Good Behavior Pheromone Dog Collar, 28-Inch


I thought I'd try this to help my 4 month old GSD puppy calm down during car rides. I tried it out on him just to see if he'd react at all to it at home and he seemed to be as overwhelmed by the "lavendar" smell as I was! The only change in behavior I saw was my puppy frantically trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. I think the scent is intended to please us humans but it was just so powerful, it was sickening! I soon took the collar off of him and stuck it (in a sealed plastic bag) in my pet closet. By the next morning, my boyfriend asked why the closet "smelled so awful". I had to throw it out.Get more detail about Sentry HC Good Behavior Pheromone Dog Collar, 28-Inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment