Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vtoquinol Viralys L-Lysine Oral Gel Supplement for Cats Best Quality


I have an 18 year old cat who has a chronic sinus problem. We started with a powdered form of Vtoquinol Viralys L-Lysine Oral Supplement for Cats. It worked very well to control sneezing and nasal discharge. But as time progressed, she refused to eat anything I put in it. I found the gel form online at Amazon and bought it. It called for 1/4 tsp. twice a day. The first dose was a disaster, but I found that I could measure out the amount and suck it up into an eye dropper. It measured exactly one dropperful. So, now we just suck up a dropperful and put it in her mouth. She doesn't like the taste, but at least we can get it down her and it does the trick. She still sneezes and has some nasal discharge, but nowhere near what it used to be.Get more detail about Vtoquinol Viralys L-Lysine Oral Gel Supplement for Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment