Monday, October 11, 2010

Proden PlaqueOff for Dogs and Cats 180 g Top Quality


I was introduced to this product by a friend in Hawaii - i had previously never heard of it. We started using it on our 3 dogs about 5 weeks ago; one of the dogs, a 13 year old JRT had heavy plaque buildup. I patiently kept putting this in her food and took a close look at her teeth this week. Finally! I noticed some pieces of the tartar had worn away!! This paved the way to use the new dental scaler I bought on Amazon from another seller.

This item does require a good 4-6 weeks of constant application in your pet's food before any noticeable results. Be patient and just keep giving it to them. Also; there is a health warning that animals undergoing hyperthroidism treatment cannot use this product.

I just reordered a bigger container than the one my friend had complimentarily given me so I can maintain my pets' teeth!Get more detail about Proden PlaqueOff for Dogs and Cats 180 g.

No comments:

Post a Comment