Friday, October 8, 2010

NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Tablets, 90 Count Order Now


I have a 10 year old medium sized dog of misc. breed that has trouble getting up with what seems to be stiffness in her hip(s) and also has swelling in her back leg joint from an old injury. I've used almost the complete bottle and besides 2 days where she seemed to get around much better, the rest of the time has been what I would say is the same to worse than before I started her on it. I will continue the bottle until it runs out in a few days, but won't be buying it again. For the most part, she eats them fine, occasionally refusing, but if I make it a "treat fest" with the other dogs, she will get caught up in the excitement and eat them without problem.Get more detail about NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Tablets, 90 Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment