Saturday, October 30, 2010

AlphaTrack Blood Glucose Monitoring System Meter Right now


First I bought the I-PET Meter. BAD BAD BAD! it WAS waaaaay off!! D O N O T B U Y!
BUY THIS ONE! AlphaTrack Blood Glucose Monitoring System Meter!

This meter Gives u Peace of mind! My New Vet Uses it and of the meters I took to her, not one worked like this one. The meter was right on!
Be sure to by the Test Strips and Solution for this also. U can get the Lancet at Walmart for a one and get 26 gage cheaper there too.
My dog has been a diabetic for nearly 3 years and we tried several meters until I got a good Vet and she showed this one to me and now, I do not have to stress my girl dog by taking her to the vet.Get more detail about AlphaTrack Blood Glucose Monitoring System Meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment