Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Canine Plus - 1000 Ct - Beef Flavored Get it now!


We're on our second 1000 count bucket of Canine Plus beef-flavored vitamin/mineral tablets. My three greyhounds love them and seem to be doing very well on them. I feed them a high quality dog food but use this to fill any gaps.

Just a warning to those who have dogs with sensitive digestive systems (greys are known for this); you may have to introduce these slowly to your dog to avoid intestinal problems. One of my greys had diarrhea initially because I started with a whole tablet at each feeding. I went down to a 1/4 tablet initially and gradually worked up to a whole tablet and all was fine. This grey has always been healthy but I noticed that he became even more active and playful after I started giving them these vitamins. Coincidence? I don't know.Get more detail about Canine Plus - 1000 Ct - Beef Flavored.

No comments:

Post a Comment