Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cheapest Fresh N Clean Oxy Pet Odor/Stain Eliminator Gal


This product smells clean when you apply it and foams up nicely... first impressions are great, you really feel like it should work well!

HOWEVER, it smells SOO strong, I had to open windows and leave the fan on for a full day to reduce the smell a little. Once it was gone, I realized it had just been masking the smell and it was still present. Also, the areas of my carpet that I used it on are now slightly bleached. I didn't notice it right away when I applied the chemical, but it dried paler than the surrounding carpet. It also contacted some of my latex paint on the baseboards of the room, and the paint swelled up and was ruined.

All in all, this "cleaner" presents itself well, but in the end it performs very poorly.Get more detail about Fresh N Clean Oxy Pet Odor/Stain Eliminator Gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment