Monday, October 25, 2010

Purchase Senilife XL Capsules, 30 Count


My 15 year old standard poodle, Zoe, began to manifest some unusual behaviors. Most behaviors are at night and began when the sun was setting. (We call it "sundowning" with people) She became disoriented, trying to hide, would not eat, and didn't respond to commands. These behaviors would continue for hours. However, the next morning she would be ok. My vet game me Senilife and difference has been astounding! Zoe hasn't had the night wanderings, (except when I missed a dose one night), and she is more peppy and it seems that her skin has improved. I've been using this product for 3 weeks and I'll continue to use it and moniter her behavior to check the effectiveness. It's not cheap, but it's pretty heartbreaking to watch your beloved pet become so confused. Zoe will be 16 in Oct., and if I can improve her life a little, why not?Get more detail about Senilife XL Capsules, 30 Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment