Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vibactra Plus - All-Natural Antibiotic and Anti-Parasitic For Pets (1oz) Best Quality


I did not recieve my Vibactra plus in time to save my littlest pupps' life. Her name was Bailey she was eight weeks old, the morning i got the package was the morning she died. However i did use it as a preventative treatment for my other pup named mi-mi and it worked very well. Since the doctors were sure she would die from parvo as well from being around Bailey i just thought i would give it a shot, within two days she stopped showing symptoms and was back to normal mi-mi running and chasing ducks at our local pond. When examined and tested, she had been found completley parvo-free and i went home with a huge sigh of relief. If it wasnt for this product i would have lost both of my babies, thank god for vibactra plus.Get more detail about Vibactra Plus - All-Natural Antibiotic and Anti-Parasitic For Pets (1oz).

No comments:

Post a Comment