Monday, January 17, 2011

Cheap PetAlive Ear Dr. - Ear Drops for Pets (30ml)


I originally posted review 3 days after using it. Now I am on the the second bottle, using it for 3.5 months and wanted update my experience (original review is at the end).

Thanks to this product, my dog's ear infection is almost healed completely now. The biggest difference this product made was to stop producing ear wax right away and all started come out slowly (some were so large that I couldn't even believe). Bad smell from ear (caused by bacteria) is gone and replaced with nice tea tree oil smell. Also the color of ear canal became very healthy looking which I saw for the first time in last 4 years. All these were noticed in the first week.

What I've been fighting still is the built up ear wax to come out completely (still see a little bit left) and after that, it looks like I can stop using it. Now I really feel like seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and can't tell how happy this product made me.

I would recommend reading PetAlive website also which explains how to use this product.


<<< Original Review Posted on November 30, 2009 >>>

I started using this product 3 days ago and already see a big difference. This is amazing and almost gave me tears thinking back what me and my dog had gone through in the last 4 years with his ear infection.
I have a 9 years old German Shepherd and from one incident (which required a minor surgery), he started having abnormal amount of ear wax. Vet suggested and the wax had been removed twice (requires sedation every time which I was too worried about), but the wax kept coming back.

Since then, I've been monitoring his ear 4-5 time a week and using ear flush (from the vet) at least once a week. The amount of wax settled down a bit but it just didn't look like getting any better.

I found some pimples in his ear last week and while researching it on line, I found this product. It is actually a lot cheaper to buy directly from PetAlive website (they are having a deal right now), but did not wan to wait so I ordered through amazon (I get all my shipments in 2 days with Prime membership).

The biggest difference I noticed is that the strong odor he had from his infected ear is totally gone on the 2nd day and actually smells good now for the first time in 4 years! Skin color is already back to normal pinkish color and the pimples have gotten so much smaller and almost all gone.

Still have some wax left but it's coming out a little by little every day. According to PetAlive website, it will take for a while to be totally healed, so I will see how it goes and edit this post accordingly.

This is not a medicine and made from natural ingredients only, but it works better than anything else I've tried in the past. Hopefully this will be the cure and my dog doesn't have to suffer any longer.

I've looked through the entire PetAlive website and actually just purchased "Muscle and Joint Support" for my other dog (will arrive tomorrow).
Get more detail about PetAlive Ear Dr. - Ear Drops for Pets (30ml).

No comments:

Post a Comment