Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nylabone Dental Chews Regular Best Quality


Gracie, our Boston Terrier, LOVES the Nylabone Dental Chew bone. She's a strong chewer and they get roughed up pretty quickly, but one easily lasts several weeks. They became hard to find in local pet stores so I tried to find a substitute. When I would bring the new chew toy home she would get so excited when I opened the package, and she would grab it and run away to play with/chew on. When she realized it wasn't a Nylabone Dental Chew she quickly tired of it and didn't go back to it. Now I just order Nylabone Dental Chew Bones from Amazon - Gracie's happy and I don't waste time and money. Extra bonus, they also help keep her teeth clean because of the nubs all over the bone.Get more detail about Nylabone Dental Chews Regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment