Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Purchase Pet Organics No-Scratch for Cats, 16 oz.


I bought this bottle from a store because i recently bought a new used leather couches. My 3 cats loved to try to scratch on it till I bought this bottle. This bottle is a help aid it does not work on its own. The liquid helps aid on them to not scratch but I realize where I would sit down on the top they tried to scratch there. So I sprayed where I sat and where other people sat and they do not scratch anymore. I think it also helps if you buy double sided tape and put them on the sides and and bottom of the couches. I use the spray every night before I go to bed. The bottle does say Spray as often needed. I believe if your cats are more persistent you may try adding more clove and mint oil. They do not like that smell so much. At least mine don't.Get more detail about Pet Organics No-Scratch for Cats, 16 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment