Sunday, January 23, 2011

C.E.T. 0.12% Chlorhexidine Rinse 8 oz Immediately


Short little review that I think should be mentioned. Only thing I have to say: my cat hates the taste. Really, really hates it. It made him fear getting his teeth brushed daily when he used to enjoy it (because he likes the taste of his toothpaste).

My two year old cat only has a little bit of redness on his gums so rather than treating it with this I am going to continue brushing his teeth daily, adding dental wash to his water bowl, feeding him dental treats, and I am going to get his teeth cleaned by the vet. I am not adding this in addition to all that because my cat hates it, as I have said. I could force it on him but I do not want him to fear that part of every day if I don't have to.

With that said, this is supposed to be a great product so do not let my review turn you away from it--I've seen it at the vets and it's supposed to really help. But just be aware that your pet may not like the taste. And also, if you're just using it to add a little extra protection like I was doing you may want to reconsider or look into other options.

I give it a 4 only for the taste which prevents me, personally, from using it.Get more detail about C.E.T. 0.12% Chlorhexidine Rinse 8 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment