Monday, January 31, 2011

The Missing Link for Dogs - 5 Pounds Right now


I have been using The Missing Link for Dogs since I read a review of it several years ago. It comes in powder form and I mix it in daily with my dogs' dinners. I had used Pet Tabs for years but am much more pleased with the contents listed on Missing Link. My dogs' coats and skin have improved, and I feel I am adding a quality supplement to their diet. I tried the Missing Link with glucosamine for my arthritic dog but honestly didn't see any improvement -- instead I use Syn-Flex (a liquid) and have seen remarkable improvement in his movement -- so I don't really recommend the Missing Link with glucosamine. But I DO recommend the regular Missing Link. Take a look at the list of ingredients and I think you'll be happily surprised. I order it here thru Amazon and the company it comes from (Entirely Pets) is extremely prompt in shipping my order.

Missing Link comes in a sturdy foil package to keep it fresh, but I transfer it to a glass container for ease of use, and store the remaining in a cool place. It stays fresh in the foil container, but we go through more than the average consumer since I have 4 dogs. Even using it with 4 dogs, I think it's a good buy for the money.

I try to give my dogs the best products and I think this is an excellent supplement to maintain a balanced diet.Get more detail about The Missing Link for Dogs - 5 Pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment