Friday, January 7, 2011

Save Virbac Pet-Tabs Plus for Dogs


I started giving these to my precious doggie about 5 months ago along with brewers yeast/garlic tabs. I noticed 2 things. #1- where did the fleas go? ok, maybe it was the garlic tabs. #2- where is the February shed? By this time his hair becomes my carpet, but I can actually see my carpet. His shedding has becomed a self sustained wonder. I never knew this was the normal way a dog sheds. His coat is changing color and density and I am seeing extremely limited, almost none, hair on the carpets. I do have to admit I am using both pills, in conjunction, so i can't say its this one or the other by itself. I do have a feeling the pet tabs are controlling the shed situation, but the combo is extremely potent. If you do buy these it might be a good idea to get the brewers yeast/garlic tabs as well. 5 stars for this wonderful product and the fact that they made it with a flavor that my dog can't resist.Get more detail about Virbac Pet-Tabs Plus for Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment