Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheap Fish Zole Forte 500 mg x 100 ct


While I have seen good reviews for this product, it did not work for me on the fish that was really sick. But it's my own fault... I had a 3-yr old Pleco that had an internal infection for over a month. I tried other meds like Maracyn and Maracyn II, which didn't work. So I finally decided to try Fish Zole. But the Pleco died seven days after treatment began.

I still give this product a 4 because I can't blame this product for not working because the fish was sick for quite sometime... BUT I DID WANT TO MENTION that the Pleco was in a community tank with many other fish for sometime, so I used this product to treat the entire tank for approximately 6 days. It's been a month, and I haven't lost any other fish. So this product did not seem to be too stressful to the other fish (since it's generally better to treat only the sick fish in a quarantine tank as to not stress your healthy fish).Get more detail about Fish Zole Forte 500 mg x 100 ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment