Friday, December 10, 2010

Shop For Nutri Cal 4.25oz tube


I ordered this product along with the catsure in the can for my 11 yr old cat that has cancer.
She wasn't eating much of anything so the vet at "Just Answer" told me about Catsure and when I went to order it I found all these "great?" reviews on Nutri-Cal so I thought I would order it along with the Catsure to give her even more vitamins and minerals to help her get better.

Every time I would put this on her dry or can food she would only take a bite or two then refuse to eat. Even my fat healthy cats would not touch it.

For the $7+ a tube it is not worth it. I have finally found a can food she loves (Fancy Feast appetizers) and gobbles down when she isn't gasping for breath from eating so fast.Get more detail about Nutri Cal 4.25oz tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment