Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cheapest Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Natural Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 1.69 Ounce


This is an absolutely awsome product. I have six cats. My oldest two female cats are very moody. Tried feliway which helped some, but was costly. Tried herbs and homeopathics also with some results but nothing impressive. Accidently found Pet Ease in a local pet store when buying other items. Thought to give it a try. Put the Pet Ease refill in a Feliway dispenser (so it does fit just fine) that evening. The next morning, my oldest female cat, Kala, walked up to me with her tail high and purring to say "happy good morning!". She hasn't done that is a LONG time. Kala used to have boughts of inappropriate litter box use because of being upset emotionally. My other older female cat, Carmi, is much less hissy with the younger cats. Much Much calmer in my household (for me and my pets). I'll keep using this!! I'm sold! Namaste.Get more detail about Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Natural Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 1.69 Ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment