Friday, December 31, 2010

R-7 Ear Cleaner 4 Ounce This instant


I have used R-7 for years and have found it to be the best ear cleaner out of the dozens I have tried. I use it once-a-week on my welsh springer spaniel and my goldendoodle, and every time they are in the water. My welshie has never had an ear infection despite having the kind of ears that are conducive to ear problems because of their size and shape. My doodle has had ear infections since we got her and the only product that has kept her ears clean and clear has been R-7.

This product does have a strong chemical smell; however, I have never had any problems from using it several times a week when my dogs are in the water. I haven't seen any indication of irritation or sensitivity to it, so I just think of the smell as "clear ears." It's not offensive to me. It just smells like an anti-septic cleaner - which is exactly how I think of R-7.

Highly recommended!



R-7 Ear Cleaner - 16 ounceGet more detail about R-7 Ear Cleaner 4 Ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment