Monday, December 20, 2010

Epakitin for Dogs and Cats (150 gm) Top Quality


This product is amazing! My very sick elderly dog was hospitalized for kidney failure. He was not eating and lost weight. Along with daily hydrating him daily through his skin, his doctor suggested that I use Epakitin mixed in his food twice a day. He is like a different dog. I mix this in his food and he doesn't realize that it is in there. He's eating again, and he's gaining his weight back. I would highly recommend this product. Also this is a hard product to buy, so luckily I found it on Amazon. This was shipped in a timely manner along with a nice welcome from the supplier. I highly recommend this product and will be ordering this again.Get more detail about Epakitin for Dogs and Cats (150 gm).

No comments:

Post a Comment