Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Formula for Dogs 360 Tablets This instant


I knew that my 8 yr old female Rottweiler was having some difficulty with her back legs but I didn't realize the extent until one day last May, she tried to get out of her dog house, and promptly fell down. There she stayed in her kennel until I got her in to see the vet after a wait of three days. We did a last ditch try and gave her steroids but that was only supposed to be temporary. I was worried about what I was going to do after that therapy ended. In the meantime while she was being tapered off of those drugs, I had a friend tell me about this product. I was actually surprised that the steroids weren't helping her more. She was able to walk a little, but not as well as I had hoped. Two days after I started giving her this product, I saw her walk farther than I had seen her go while she was strictly on the steroids. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I really think the Advanced Cetyl M is what was helping her. I just ordered more so that I don't run out. She isn't a hundred percent, but she is walking all over and able to have a good quality of life. The only other option was to have her put down. I guess her spinal cord had so much inflammation and pressure on it down at the lower end, she couldn't even support herself with her back legs. I had literally tried holding up her back end to try to position her back legs under her, and she cried out in pain. It was hard to see her lying there on the makeshift bed of blankets and see her having to urinate while she was lying down before I started giving her the steroids. She continues to walk and can go at a fairly fast clip and she hasn't been on steroids for awhile now. I continue to see improvement in her. As long as she isn't crying out in pain and is able to walk, I won't even consider putting her down. I recommend this product.Get more detail about Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Formula for Dogs 360 Tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment