Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shop For Cholodin Canine (500 tablets) CHEWABLES


My dog, Hoosier, has been taking this for over a year. He is around 14 years old (not sure because we got him as an adult from a rescue) and had started getting "Sundowner's" over a year ago. He was forgetting to pee outside and walking down the hall looking lost at night - scratching on doors then looking blank when the door was opened for him.
This has helped him immensely. We also give him OTC supplements for his joints and hopefully he will continue on in his old age being healthy and just mildly demented. He has returned to being housebroken and his episodes of confusion have lessened. I recommend giving this a try is your dog has these problems.
Being a psychiatric nurse, I was familiar with dementia but didn't think I would see it in my dog!Get more detail about Cholodin Canine (500 tablets) CHEWABLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment