Thursday, December 30, 2010

PetAlive UTI-Free for Pet Bladder and Urinary Tract Health (20g) Get it now!


My cat was exhibiting early signs of an UTI (he's had a couple and since I caught it early on this time, I really wanted a pricey vet visit to be the last resort), so I figured I'd give this a try. I spent almost as much money rush shipping it to my house as I did on the product itself, but it was completely worth it because he was peeing normally by the next day. I gave him a dose every day in his wet food (really, it's the easiest way to administer the dosage) to make sure the UTI was completely cleared up.

I give this to him every couple of days in his food to maintain a healthy urinary tract. He loves the fact that he gets wet food more often and I love the fact that I don't have to see him in pain or hear him howl on the way to the vet.Get more detail about PetAlive UTI-Free for Pet Bladder and Urinary Tract Health (20g).

No comments:

Post a Comment