Monday, September 13, 2010

Osteo-Pet Total Joint Care for Dogs - Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia and more. Order Now


It was interesting to read the previous poster's comment regarding MSM. My vet told me to make certain that MSM was part of the concoction while looking for Glucosamine, Chondroitin supplements for my dogs.

I researched MSM and found the following statement: MSM is a natural sulfur-containing compound produced by kelp in the ocean. Sulfur is stored in almost every cell in the body. The highest concentrations are found in joints, hair, skin, and nails. MSM is claimed to be an antioxidant, cell rejuvenator, and joint healer. (was found in Fosters and Smith's Pet Education)

I'll leave it to the readers to make their own judgment. I will ensure that my dogs have MSM as part of their supplement.
Get more detail about Osteo-Pet Total Joint Care for Dogs - Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment