Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buying Invisible Dog Boots - Protect Paws From Sand, Hot Pavement, Ice, and Salt with All Natural 100% Wax-Based Cream. For Dogs Who Just Won't Wear Boots. - 60gm


I have a senior citizen (13 year old) golden retriever who has really bad arthritis, and his back feet are kind of turned out. If he walks on pavement he gets sores on his pads. I know I should just keep him home until they heal, but he gets depressed if he can't see his friends, plus he needs to exercise. I bought him some really cute boots, but he won't wear them (who's the master here?) so I thought I would give this stuff a try. It's odorless and clear, kind of gel-like stuff. It seems to be working OK, we've only used it for a week. It claims to protect against getting dirt in open sores, and it seems to do that, although my hope is that it will protect his pads enough that the sores will heal and he won't get them again. The directions say it doesn't need to be applied every time, but I do, at least for now while he still has the sores.Get more detail about Invisible Dog Boots - Protect Paws From Sand, Hot Pavement, Ice, and Salt with All Natural 100% Wax-Based Cream. For Dogs Who Just Won't Wear Boots. - 60gm.

No comments:

Post a Comment