Saturday, September 25, 2010

Laxatone (4.25 oz) by Vetoquinol Right now


I give my cats laxatone on a regular basis. On the nights my 13 year old cat doesn't get it, she actually cries for it because she likes it so much. She does like the tuna flavor a little better, but whichever tube I get out, she comes running when she sees it.

As for how it works, both cats still throws up a hairball once in a while, so this doesn't completely eliminate the problem. But I have noticed that in my younger cat, the hair is less of a compact 'ball' and she throws up mostly loose hair now instead of the compact 'hair ball' (sorry to be gross). My older cat still throws up normally looking hair balls, but the are not as large since we started using laxatone last year.Get more detail about Laxatone (4.25 oz) by Vetoquinol.

No comments:

Post a Comment