Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Buy Senilife Regular 30ct


This product was suggested to me by my vet and I would definitely recommend it for anyone with an older dog. Of course it could be a coincidence or perceived, but I have noticed a significant difference in my "baby girl", an 8yr old +/- (she's a stray so we can't be sure of her exact age) Cocker Spaniel. She has battled many health problems over the years, most recently lymphatic & then mammary cancer so of course she has had her share of "down" days due to a combination of old age, a compromised immune system & many other factors but I believe Senilife has helped give her that extra boost to get her back to her more energetic self. For her the change is so significant that I can usually tell if I've forgotten to give her her pill based on the way she is acting and after she gets her missed dose she definitely perks up a bit. Most importantly, she LOVES the taste so much I make sure to squeeze every last drop from the capsule. It's more like a treat for her than "medicine".Get more detail about Senilife Regular 30ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment