Thursday, September 23, 2010

Discount Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs and Cats, Sweet Potato Flavor, 120 Gram Bottle


My precious Maltese eats raw food so he knows the taste of real liver and real chicken and he can smell those flavors of Angel Eyes no matter how cleverly I conceal them in small gel caps in his food. (I put my finger in the jar and licked it once. My whole tongue went numb and the bitter taste lasted an hour.) However, he tolerates the sweet potato flavor. It works like a dream and he gets compliments on his snowy face everywhere we go. Also, he has a picky tummy - which is what lead me to the BARF (bones and raw food) diet in the first place. (Do your dogs a favor and feed them REAL food, not meat-flavored cereal with diseased animals parts mixed in. You will send me blessings and thanks forevermore if you do.) The Angel Eyes product has never upset his stomach once in the six months I have been giving it to him. I confidently recommend it.Get more detail about Angels' Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs and Cats, Sweet Potato Flavor, 120 Gram Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment